This is quite simple. This is the TechMoney Africa Summit – where tech, money and innovation meet to solve Africa’s biggest challenges. UNILAG has the privilege of hosting the inaugural event. It will take place June 10 – 11. It’s an annual event that would take place in Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana and Kenya.
When UNILAG is involved you expect the usual style and fireworks, but this time it will be TechMoney bringing all of that. Just like the big concerts that have taken place in the campus over the years, this summit is going to be a mega tech fest featuring some cool events and heavyweights in tech and investment across Africa and beyond.
There will be 35 speakers including Paul Kallmes, General Manager, The Vault, San Francisco; Mark Cameron, WhiteSummers, Silicon Valley; and Obinna Ekezie, CEO, Wakanow.
TechMoney Africa seeks to:
- Understand how technology can change lives
- Support tech talent and start-ups to secure investment and get bankable
- Inspire, educate and connect tech leaders in major public and private organisations on the latest innovation and disruption to support citizen and customer service delivery
- Bring together all the change agents in the space to drive significant development
- Create a powerful platform to enable investment into the right areas, using the right processes into the right products
- Sign post correct decision-making
- Build an enabling ecosystem for technology and innovation in Africa
The event will feature:
- Pitch stages
- One to one meeting
- Enterprise Innovation Stream
- Start- up Bootcamp
- Angel Investor training
- Breakout sessions
- Under hood deep dive technology session